Ahhhh family pictures. I planned ahead and made the appointment 3 months in advance. So after a beautiful, sunny week and dry day what should happen? Murphy's Law! Rain--the minute we stepped out of the car. That's okay, we were rarin' to go!

See this? It's a brief moment of sibling love. Savor it. It doesn't always happen.

Here we are under the St. John's Bridge in Portland. This is my favorite bridge for several reasons; one of which is that when I did the Portland Marathon I got to cross this bridge. Few people can say that and it was an amazing experience.

Showing some more love. Poor Keat's knees were a bit sore.

Yes, we looked both ways BEFORE taking the picture. I love the look of the tracks.

McKay doing his serious pose.
There we go funny boy, show everyone the $4000 investment in your teeth!

My silly girl! She couldn't NOT smile.


Well, she came close!

Keaton was a good sport about doing the equivalent of 20 squats.

And here he is showing his baby blues...

Walking to the next location. Yes, we totally hold hands like this wherever we go.

The kids favorite part of the shoot--the BIRDS. I'm pretty sure a few went into cardiac arrest. We had to perform mouth-to-beak on one of them. Close call.

I love this pic. It looks very 70's to me! So despite the weather, we had a good time and we were glad to at least get a couple of good ones out of this shoot!
1 comment:
LOVE the family photos...can I ask who took them for you? So beautiful and so nice of your family to agree to it...mine fights me on photo shoots...we have only done it once and they all complained :)
Post a Comment