Christmas Eve is hosted at our house and we always do a Murphy Mexican Fiesta! It's both sides of the family, so come on in...another person would only add to the fun!

Seeing as our computer died, this posting is late and many of the pictures are turned the wrong way...so I'm posting what I can. I'll figure it out!

Here is Violet and Trevor ready to partake of the grub! Can you beat enchiladas, tacos, spanish rice, taquitos, and the like on Christmas Eve? I think not.
And check out these two hot hombres!

And Trevor, Wendy, Erin & Kelsey eating and chattin. Way to represent Kels!


Bud and Marcia came up from Arizona and are participating in Scott's Holiday Game. As you can see, Mitch has his own clipboard. Scott was made it official.

This is always a fun holiday, done a little differently, but always looked forward to nonetheless. And as tradition would dictate, our kids get to open one present which is always their new pajamas. Check out the footed ones on my nephews! Now that is caliente!
No comments:
Post a Comment