You nailed it--the Flamingo! So Vegas and we loved staying in the middle of the strip!
Somehow, we managed to get a room that was amazing. (Maybe it was the extra buck Scott slipped into the Conseirge's hand.) In any case, we were on the top floor, in an area that was set back from everyone else. We had no one else around us and an amazing view of the strip--including the Bellagio Fountains! It was to die for! Okay, well it was stunning anyway.
Now Sophie packed two small stuffed animals for us, one for each, to take on our trip. We decided it would be fun to take pictures with the small orange dinosaur at different places --you know Murphy Style. While Scott was at class, I had some fun....
Guess who was out clubbing all night? Anteater is totally feelin' it.
And an afternoon nap can rejuvenate you like no other!
Enjoying the light-tasmic show on Freemont Street! I really liked the fun vibe down here.
Everywhere was celebrating the Chinese New Year. There were paper lanterns everywhere, espcially red ones! It looked amazing, not to mention made me want Chinese Food.

Now Scott's sister Beth and her hubby Ken live in Vegas. She took some time off work to show us the sights and party with Dino. We had so much fun! Here we are getting ready to see 'Fat Elvis'.
uh huh. Thank you Beth, thank you very much.
We had to hit a slot or two. Here is Dino and Scott at 'Kitty Glitter'. Seriously? Who comes up with this stuff? The machine was surrounded by old ladies. No wait, EVERY machine was surrounded by old ladies.

No, I didn't.
Oh, here is Fat Elvis. His voice was dead on and he had quite the crowd!
On Freemont. Day 2. Fun vibe.

More of the same. Did you know that if you buy your conditioner at Walgreens in Vegas on Freemont that it will cost almost TWICE the price as the Walmart in the 'Couve? Yup, it's true.
I couldn't bring myself to do it.......
Scott's birthday. We ate at Margaritaville. It was a fun place and lots of music and people and yummy food. Your cheeks are red Scott.....have you been.....nah.... It was the start to a long, late night. We just stayed out on the strip and enjoyed bands playing, watching card games, a bit of dancing (well, I tried to get him to...) and people watching!
Back off my non-alcoholic Pina Colada Dino! It was sooooo yummy.

The Paris was so beautiful at night. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to the real thing. C'est la vie! I can still dream.
Apparently the economy has effected everyone. Word on the street is that Luke was sick of enabling Yoda. I'm not even sure he has health care. Can you help a brotha out people?
New York. Another amazing place. Scott wanted to ride the coaster so bad that I wish he would've. by himself. The buddy system stops here.

Another place I would love to see is Egypt. This is the closest I may ever be as well. Oh well.

The MGM. Pretty sweet place, no lion.
Now, the LAST time we were in Vegas was when this was a new place. Yes, it's sad, but true. I still love the look.....
Now Scott's sister Beth and her hubby Ken live in Vegas. She took some time off work to show us the sights and party with Dino. We had so much fun! Here we are getting ready to see 'Fat Elvis'.
uh huh. Thank you Beth, thank you very much.
No, I didn't.
More of the same. Did you know that if you buy your conditioner at Walgreens in Vegas on Freemont that it will cost almost TWICE the price as the Walmart in the 'Couve? Yup, it's true.
The Paris was so beautiful at night. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to the real thing. C'est la vie! I can still dream.
Another place I would love to see is Egypt. This is the closest I may ever be as well. Oh well.
The MGM. Pretty sweet place, no lion.
Now, the LAST time we were in Vegas was when this was a new place. Yes, it's sad, but true. I still love the look.....
3 comments:
Loved seeing pictures from your trip. Looks like you guys had a great time! Miss ya!
It was great time for sure! Miss you too!
Wow, you guys dashed around the world in just a few days! That's the way to travel, and in style you do :) Sophie's little animals were a sweet and funny touch. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment