Monday, February 23, 2009

Couples

Okay, so here are Prom photos taken of couples. Or as above, a group! Here's me and my sisters! Kelsey is being such a sport about coming when she is almost ready to deliver.
Here is Peggy & Jim.
Kevin & Shauna


Angie & Aubrey looking smashing!






Wendy & Phil. Smokin'
Annie & Matt. I think this is so sweet!
Susie & Bob, dressed up as chaperones!




Monica & Mike. So cute!








Troy & Cori. I love their outfits--perfect for our Prom!











Brandon & Heather. This was Heather's first Prom. Working the alternative/punk look.


Travis, Leighann, Dale, & Emily.
This is a great family photo.




Derrick & Shannon! Definitely a classy look!







Laura & her friend. Someone always comes to just dance! And dance they did!

Anita & Roger. Now this is a fabulous pose!


















Trevor & Lisa. Love the purple flowers!








Diann & Randy. They look so young!

Patricia & Jared. I love that she has the cute little purse.





Paula & John. This is one of my favorite dresses!














Jonathan & Susan. Black & white totally speaks the 80's





Ben & Mona. They look fabulous!















Barbara & Scott. They both look smashing especially with that bright blue color!









Laurie & Larry. Laurie looked like she was in a beauty pagent. So cute.






My brother Trevor & my mom Christie. Both had spouses that weren't there. How sweet to hug his momma!













Lara & James. The gloves, the tiara, the whole ensemble--glamour darling!




Dave & Shari so happy and having fun!














Craig & Allison. I love the look on Craig's face!





Patty & Shawn. Awwww. Look at the tie that matches her dress. Perfection.













Ben & Nichol. Again, another person who is near the delivery of her baby and she came anyhow. I'm glad they had fun.
Ahhh. The birthday boy and his date. He is so THRILLED to have a Prom held in his honor. Can't you see the excitement showing in his face? Seriously.






Denise & Barry. A cute picture and Barry was a great sport despite having had some dental work that day!
















Mike & Marilyn. Scott's mom & dad. So cute. We're so glad they came!















Cheers Trevor! Way to come stag!


















Kelsey & Mike and soon to be baby. Way to rock the pregnancy Kels!




















Januaria & Scot. Love the green!









Joy & Angie. Joy's hubby was gone so she came for a bit to see everything!





Mimi & Mitch. Our photographers! I love the sparkle shirt and matching bow tie!










2 comments:

Margie and Mark said...

It's a small world time. The Sutton's, Peggy and Jim, were in our ward in Morgan Hill, CA. Beth used to babysit occasionally and Jimmy knew everyone's name in the ward! Tell them hello from the Hamberlin's, please :) That's cool you took pictures of everyone for posterity. I've never seen Mimi with short hair--just remember her long, golden mane from college.

Murf said...

Isn't that funny? I LOVE JIM! He is such a great guy! He always talked to me at church, concerned about whether or not I was using glass lids for my pans. When we moved into our house, he helped me move and realized that I had glass lids. He brought me a lid that fit my pan exactly so I wouldn't use the glass, which breaks, and remains unsafe! Our ward split so the Sutton's are in a newly formed ward, but I'll extend the greetings! Peggy & Don are great people. Debbie was one of my Beehives 4 years ago! And Mimi has had her hair short for so many years I don't think she ever went long again after cutting it at BYU. Funny to remember that.