
Pets Smar is obviously Pet Smart and with the recent addition of a goldfish (yes, I said one--there were two, but one allegedly jumped to it's death) we needed to get a bowl. Thirteen is do chores. And of course my favorite on the list are the ones like "Get marred" and "Have kids". What else would follow have kids except "name kids"? These will remain unchecked for a LONG time. It's things like this that I totally love as a mom. Totally random yet well thought out and totally Sophie. I will save this one for sure, but for now it goes back on her door. Now, the number of laughs and smiles this got from me were too many to list.
2 comments:
Awww, so cute! Marina's door is covered with notes similar to that but I've never seen "Get married" or "Have kids" (let alone "Chores" :)
This totally reminds me of Sophie. I love the do chores thing. You're teaching her right!
Post a Comment