Can you handle this? Sunday at church I surely thought that this thing would fall out. No dice. Then Monday, surely while at school my daughter would come home with the tooth in her little treasure chest. Nope. If I was her teacher it would take everything in my power to not want to pull that puppy out! I mean I wouldn't want to lose my JOB over it, but I definitely couldn't handle it. So after 2 FULL days of Sophie's tooth dangling as if she is wearing the Billy Bob fake teeth I couldn't stand it one more minute. She was trying to work on it, but nervous that it would hurt.
Viola. All she needed was a small towel and one light mom-tug! Nary a drop of blood.
Now, all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth! How cute is that?
I knew people would want to know--wouldn't want to leave anyone hanging!
No comments:
Post a Comment