Maybe it's that Thanksgiving was so late this year. Or it could be that our ward split and threw me for a bit of a loop. What about the Primary Sacrament Program being pushed back a month? But most likely because I am not on top of my A-game. My shopping isn't done. I haven't finished our Murph O' Gram. And we just got our family pictures. As you can see, I am totally behind.Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Behind
Maybe it's that Thanksgiving was so late this year. Or it could be that our ward split and threw me for a bit of a loop. What about the Primary Sacrament Program being pushed back a month? But most likely because I am not on top of my A-game. My shopping isn't done. I haven't finished our Murph O' Gram. And we just got our family pictures. As you can see, I am totally behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this picture (from your best angle, no less :) Wait till you see our "hey, over here, everyone look like you're happy to be in another chateau" Christmas card picture. We really need a new family portrait and yours has given me inspiration!
Post a Comment