Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elves

Some little Elves are doing the Twelve Days of Christmas for our family! How nice is that? We were so surprised. Eagerly awaiting the dinging of our doorbell, the kids can't wait to find out what was left next! Five days have gone by and this is what we've gotten so far. Mind you, these have been accompanied by darling notes, however, for the sake of time, I am posting pictures!
One gingerbread train. You know we were all over assembling this puppy. One piece for the train, one for their mouths!

Two snowmen salt & pepper shakers. It was even in a cute bowl with fun paper shreds!
Here is our huge snowman cookie! 3 parts of his body and oh so yummy. I need this recipe.
4 cute holiday mugs filled with flavored hot chocolates. How handy did these come in during our Snow Days from school? Very handy indeed.
5 Christmas Bells....ringing in the holiday! I was thinking I could tie them to their shoelaces...you think they're teachers would mind?
We are loving this and it has gotten all of us in such the Christmas Spirit! Until we hear more from the Elves....

No comments: