Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love



17 years of wedded bliss. Okay, so it started off with a bang. And if you can survive skidding on the freeway while pulling a Dukes of Hazzard stunt in your in-laws minivan together...heck, eternity is nothing. We were babies back then; college papers, math classes, Sounds Easy Pizza, bike rides, and movie nights...now those were the days.



And yeah, so sometimes I'm a witch and I own that. But I am not perfect and I've gotten better and he is patient with me. And even with all of my shortcomings, he still loves me no matter what. How lucky am I? (And no, that is not real. It's a chest toupee.)



And now and again I give him a little sugar.


And we laugh.


And laugh.

And then laugh some more.
Scott, here's to an eternity of laughter & love!

1 comment:

Margie and Mark said...

You kids still got it! Glad to see you're celebrating your anniversary in a "safer" manner than the honeymoon Dukes incident! What a way to begin married life together . . . we're right behind you and wish you many more happy years together.