I used to do the turkeys up so cute, with my frosting tips and everything. So Martha, when I am so not. Then I had kids. At first it took awhile to chill and let them have at it, you know, I was used to them looking a certain way. But after seeing how much fun they had, well, I let them go at it and we've done it together, with no tips and using knives and it is so fun. So, this involves a LOT of chocolate frosting, some fudge striped cookies, Whoppers, Red Hots, candy corn and a lot of patience and time.
Easy. Easy Soph.
Carefully contemplating what move he should make next, McKay is becoming "one" with the cookie.
Figuring out the exact placement of candy corn is of the upmost importance. The location is crucial to the balancing of the turkey itself. Keaton was using the square root of pi. Now we always make one for everyone in both of our families. Well, not for our siblings & families out of state. For some reason they don't ship well. And even with a few people missing this year--the order called for 43. It gets boring and after 35.....hey....where did everyone go?
Anyone for a game of sword ball? I'll admit, it was clear as a bell, but cold as...well, you know what rhymes. Do you blame them?
1 comment:
A yummy tradition!
Post a Comment