Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nine

I cannot believe my baby girl is nine! Every year she gets to celebrate different ways...one of which is with her cousin Tali! Here are the two of them grinning from ear to ear. And the spread....SUNDAES!


Blowing out the candles on the uh, sundaes!



And of course there are always fun gifts to be opened. Sophie never disappoints with her reactions!








Noah showing how very lovely a headband can be on a boy.

Sophie is exactly as she loves to be; with a stuffed animal reading a book. Heaven.
And then for her birthday she got to take 2 friends to her favorite place (and mine) Oaks Park! Here are Kinley, Cassidy, and Sophie walking to the next ride.

This was right after they ate. They rode BIG, SCARY, rides all day. The kind of stuff that makes me want to toss my cookies...and corndog...and ice cream cone.




This would be one of the vomit-inducing rides. Put me in a cage and spin me around and go in a circle? Uh...no.





The roller coaster at night. I don't know what it is, but it is so magical at night to me. I grew up with this place so it is nostalgic.

And finally one last ride around the park in the train. Friends. Treats. Fun. I'd say a pretty great day when you're nine.

No comments: