So my sister Januaria turned 40 in July. Of course, you cannot let something like that go by.... so we celebrated by saying Aloha to her 40's. Cheesy? Duh. But look at my sister!

I made a haul on the yard entirely by myself. I redid my path, the borders, weeded, blah blah blah. It's a good thing I love my sister.

Here I am in my Lava-Lava. Okay, so I am obviously not a native with such a pale complexion. Geez...you'd think the Fillipino gene could manifest itself in SOME way!

My goofy self.

One of the food tables. Yes, it's ALL about the food. And there was LOTS of it!!

Here is Scot ready to party with his newly turned 40 year old wife!

Kirsi rocked her bikini and enjoyed playing coy with Maveryk. If you think he is getting fresh...you're right. Don't worry--Kirsi can hold her own.

The Morgan Family. Totally hip and cute.

Kirsi enjoying the extra attention for sure!


Make a wish! Nope....you're still 40!

And trying to erase the numbers off of the cake doesn't change it either.
Look! Januaria has Double D's! Dave and Dawn!

My mom and aunt talking of course.

Trevor pulling his usual stint in pictures. I tried and tried. I could NOT do it without laughing. This photo is awkward but it fully shows that I am trying so very hard and not successfully either. Carrie FAIL!

Kelsey WIN!


The Boys of Benson and their wives reminiscing about old times. Funny stuff.
Januaria, Michelle, and Jerry enjoying themselves.


And here we are--the 3 sisters. I hope you had a blast sis. And to your 20's & 30's we say ALOHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment