Halloween again! My favorite excuse to dress up, dress up my kids, and play in the dark! It truly is my favorite.

And what would Halloween be like if I didn't make 'Dinner in a Pumpkin'? Well, not everyone loves this dish. (by everyone I mean all of my children) But it is tradition and I hope some year they will want to partake. Okay, it is wishful thinking on my part!
Due to Keaton's ever popular 'social schedule', while I was out, Scott let him go out trick or treating WITHOUT having taken a photo. With his best friend who is a bit shorter, he chose to be Luigi and his friend was Mario. He worked it; mustache, overalls, red shirt, white gloves, it was pretty cute--I mean cool. NEVER say cute to a Middle Schooler. NEVER.

And then there was Sophie....so sweet I almost got a cavity. She shares an affinity to the frosting on a cupcake, cake, whatever. We both could care less about the actual cake. So, along with her two friends, Sophie was a cupcake--complete with sprinkles. It was a fun costume to make!

And McKay, who is no longer a trick or treater--headed to his friend's place to enjoy some Halloween antics. Nonetheless, he still enjoys dressing up. Here he is as Dwight Schrute.
And then my niece Kirsi popped by! Cute as a bug!
So here is Sophie and her friends Kinley and Cassidy. Three adorable cupcakes! Sophie's costume wasn't that bad, but she felt the need to hunker down in the swirled goodness! They were very animated and goofy together! Love it!


And so another Halloween passes with fun dress ups, friends, decorations, dinner out of an orange squash, and enough candy to induce a sugar coma! I love it--it's SWEET!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I loved the cupcakes!! And Dwight was inspired, must say :)
Post a Comment