Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New

It's a new school year, so you know the drill--new duds, new kicks, and new teachers. Everyone was abuzz this week. McKay had a rough first day of 8th grade after realizing that they'd moved him from the hall he was in last year. Are you kidding me? It's hard when all of your buddies are together in another hall and your best friend moved to Idaho over the summer...so it was a LONG first day. But hey, he found that he had many classes with some old friends and they are rekindling friendships. Now life isn't going to be so bad. So, this picture was taken on the second day of school. This was the day he decided to have a new attitude!

Sophie ready to tackle 2nd grade with many friends in her class. Will this promote her driving desire to visit and talk about everything from Webkins to butterflies? Surely you know the answer to that. Is she being cheesy here in her first day of school picture? Why that is nothing new.






Keaton is ready to rock and roll into 5th grade. He has a few friends in his class as well. He also has a teacher that McKay had in 5th grade who we LOVE, so sometimes everything doesn't have to be new!

2 comments:

Margie and Mark said...

Your children have a lot in common with ours . . . I know Mason and McKay would have a blast destroying, creating, and doing other things with their adolescent powers! Great pictures.

Murf said...

Thanks! I keep thinking---I need to write the Hamberlins! I love being able to see your pictures too. It is amazing how old our boys are now! McKay would love Mason I am sure!