
And so we begin our new school year. 3 kids. 3 different schools. 1 crazy year. I start with McKay who will leaves first. He has cemetary, I mean Seminary, and has to be at the church at 6:00 SHARP.
McKay was D-O-N-E with the picture taking. So he watched, waited, and when I thought it was going to be a good one....he did this:

That's so McKay!

Next up is Keaton who has LONG waited for Middle School. He rides his scooter to his best friend's house and then they take the bus from there. His school starts at 7:45 am.

And he was so excited to wear new clothes! So Keaton!

And Sophie is at a new school. Same staff, new location. Since we had been up for so long with the other two--we had plenty of time to get ready. We opted to curl her hair. Wait, I opted to curl her hair. She gladly indulged her momma!

Showing a cheesy smile? That is so Sophie!
We're excited for our new venture with schools this year. It will be stressful. It will be chaotic. But it will be fun for the Murphys and well, that is nothing NEW!!
2 comments:
I had 4 different schools for a while last year; but I'm down to 2 this year!!!
I did 3 schools in one year, too (in France with Emma as a baby) and that was hell. But on the bright side, you don't have to drive them, right? They look great--such a good mix of you guys!
Post a Comment